Help Prevent Spread The Spread Of Viruses, Bacteria, and Other Germs
The coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has been spreading throughout the United States. Many people have asked how they can minimize the spread of viruses within their homes and workplaces in order to stay safe and healthy. Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration specializes in home and office building cleaning services. We comply with the CDC guidelines for cleaning surfaces to minimize the spreading of viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses Such as Coronavirus
The coronavirus is new to the United States, and there is still much to learn about it. However, the same products used for other viruses that prevent the spread of germs will also work to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Here are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms (fever, sudden cough, etc) should stay home.
- Practice social distancing: Avoid areas where people congregate. Try to maintain six feet of space from others in public.
- Frequently clean (or call Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Regularly disinfect surfaces. Use EPA-approved products that can help minimize the spread of the coronavirus, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration to obtain a quick quote.
Why Call Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration for Sanitizing Services?
- Although the coronavirus is a new virus, other viruses, such as various forms of the flu affect thousands of people annually. Form many years, Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration has provided cleaning and sanitization services and follows practices outlined by the CDC to keep the spread to a minimum.
- Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration's crews are well trained and supervised to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing homes and offices.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration follows a deep cleaning protocol designed for preventing the spread of viruses.
- When you call (631) 213-6733 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of coronavirus or other viruses, you will get a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, and more.
- These steadfast practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses.
What Are the Common Symptoms of Coronavirus?
One concerning fact about COVID-19, in particular, is that it can be spread before symptoms appear. Young, healthy people often report no symptoms or mild symptoms. However, they can be carriers of the virus to more vulnerable populations. The most commonly reported symptoms of coronavirus are fever, cough, and shortness of breath. The coronavirus is especially problematic for the elderly and those with underlying health issues.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of coronavirus, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.