Your sofa sees a lot of action, which means a good sofa cleaning is a necessity. At Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration, we’ve been professionally cleaning carpets since 2004 and we’re in the business of helping your home look and feel good. After all, furniture upholstery cleaning takes more than just a few runs of a vacuum and typically requires better products than what you find at your local store. If you’re ready to get your old couch looking new again, call the experts at (631) 213-6733 today!
Benefits of Couch Cleaning with Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration
When choosing Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration, your home will receive plenty of benefits that you won’t get if you try to clean your couch yourself or choose a random company.
- Service: Our customer service is second to none, and you’ll be amazed at how professional our technicians treat you and your furniture when inside your home.
- Timely: Have an event coming up and need your couch cleaned? You can count on us to work in a timely fashion to meet your deadlines and leave your sofa looking brand new.
- Safe: With options like sofa steam cleaning, our cleaning processes are safe for your specific couch material, whether microfiber, leather, denim, or the like.
- Affordable: Because of our 15 years in business, we know having your couch cleaned shouldn’t cost too much, which is why all our couch cleaning services are extremely affordable.
Contact Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration today at (631) 213-6733 to schedule your appointment.
How It Works
We believe in being open and honest with our customers, so our couch cleaning process is listed below so there are no surprises when we arrive at your house. Our goal is nothing short of your complete satisfaction.
- Sofas are thoroughly vacuumed to remove surface dirt and debris
- Effective and safe furniture upholstery cleaning solution is applied to your sofa to help break down stains
- Our powerful cleaning machine is used to work out the solution and leave your couch looking and smelling wonderful while keeping your couch’s material safe
- Your upholstery is rinsed down to ensure all solution has been removed and all stains have been treated
- Your sofa will be left to dry and will be ready to use in just a few hours
- Any post-cleaning care instructions will be provided to you so you are in the know about what to expect going forward
Contact Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration Today
We recommend having your couch professionally cleaned at least twice a year to remove any dirt, stains, or debris that could be ruining the material. If you have a cloth couch and suffer from allergies, you may want to consider having your couch cleaned more regularly. And when you’re in the market for a professional sofa cleaning company to make your furniture look new, be sure to contact Hydrofresh Cleaning & Restoration today at (631) 213-6733 to schedule your appointment.